CLICK HERE FOR HOME PAGE
CLICK HERE FOR TOURNAMENT RESULTS
Rules and Regulations for Annual Barnegat Bay Tournament
Date: August 1-31, 2015
Time: 6 AM (8/1/15) through 6PM (8/31/15)
1. All fishing to be done in BARNEGAT BAY ONLY!
2. Only 2 varieties of fish allowed in this tournament:
Northern Puffer Fish ( Blowfish) & Northern Kingfish
3. All fish must be weighed in at an official weigh in station:
· Capt’n Hippo 334 Atlantic City Blvd. ( a.k.a Rt. 166 ) South Toms River, NJ 08757
· Creekside Outfitters 403 Route 9 Waretown, NJ 08758
· Fisherman’s Headquarters 280 W 9th St. ( a.k.a on the Causeway ) Ship Bottom, LBI, NJ 08008
· Go Fish Bait & Tackle 1208 Fischer Blvd. Toms River, NJ 08753
· Grizz’s 103 Lacey Road (old Fish Bones location) Forked River, NJ 08731
· Grumpy’s 906 NE Central Ave ( a.k.a. Rt. 35 South) Seaside Park, NJ 08752
· Lacey Marine 308 Route 9 South (a.k.a. Atlantic City Blvd.) Forked River, NJ 08731
· Murphy’s Hook House 2701 Rt. 37 East Toms River, NJ 08753
4. All weigh in stations have the right to question the species or weight of a fish and will be provided judges phone numbers in case of a discrepancy.
5. All fishing can be done from boat, dock, beach, kayak or canoe.
6. All fishing will be done with rod, line, hook & sinker.
7. No trapping, spearfishing or netting will be allowed.
8. In case of a tie, the earliest weigh in and initialed time will be the winner.
9. All boating and angling methods must comply with New Jersey State Laws.
I understand that in conjunction with engaging in the Bay Tournament I could experience certain hazards and become involved in certain risks. I further recognize that it would be impractical as well as unfair for the Bay Tournament, its administrators, officers, directors, agents, committee members, sponsors and any/or any and all other persons or boat owners and their crew directly or indirectly involved in connected with the Tournament to be liable or responsible in any way for my safety. I hereby, release, hold harmless and forever discharge the Tournament and its administrators, officers, directors, agents committee members and tournament sponsors from any liability and or/libel, slander, loss, damage, harm, injury or death suffered by me or which may occur during the Tournament. I understand this includes any claims based upon any negligent act or omission.
I understand that I enter the Tournament at my own risk and hereby assume all risks which may be involved in participating in the Tournament, particularly hazards due to weather conditions, and I fully understand that at any time during my participation I may elect not to participate when I think weather or other hazards are too extreme. No refunds will be paid to entrants for any reasons.
I, by entering this Tournament, do hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this General Release and agree to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed for competition in the Annual Barnegat Bay 2015 Tournament.